Wednesday 21 November 2012

My Ideas for Christmas 2012

This is the month of November, and isn't too early to plan the celebrations for this Christmas. People are very excited to plan the ideas for the celebrations. Bright lights, decorations, feast/party and gifts are all a must for the holiday celebrations. People of all ages look forward to this festive time, and so I do. I am thinking of exciting festival celebration ideas, so that the celebrations this year become the most memorable celebrations ever.

You might think, I am much ahead of time to plan for the celebrations, but I believe the earlier we begin, the better we do. Early planning helps us in efficient management of an event. So, let us see what have I planned for this Christmas. You can add your creativity to it and make your festive celebrations creative too.

Christmas Decoration Ideas:


I have a color theme this time for the decorations. Since turquoise is my favorite color and Christmas is my favorite holiday, I have merged these two and planned a turquoise decor theme. Right from the wreath, Christmas tree ornaments, mantel decor items, crockery, to the cushions, everything should highlight the theme color complimented well with white and silver. To add some excitement to this, I will ask children to bring in their creativity. Giving them, turquoise/white/silver glaze paper and will ask to make ornaments, paper chains, wreaths from paper crafts, and many more such things.

Christmas Party Ideas:


Since last 4 years, every year I organize a holiday party for my friends and relatives. This time, I think I must do something different, so that my guests enjoy the party. I am planning to send a personalized invitation to each guest for the party.
Exciting games, feast and gifts will be arranged for the party. Kids can enjoy a word-chain game, wherein they will need to start with a word and the other child in the group has to continue the link immediately and say a word related to the preceding child. Dumb charades is my favorite game and it is suitable for adults as well as children. This will also let my guests explore their acting skills.
Playing cards is another traditional game and I'll keep it this time too. Karaoke show is an exciting event as well. I enjoyed it at other holiday celebrations at my office, so planning to include it this Christmas . Why not have some different fun elements every time? Isn't it?

Christmas Gift Ideas:


I have decided something special for every guest attending the Christmas party at my place. A furnishing set for my newly married brother and his wife, personalized gift mugs for uncle and aunt, personalized gardening calender for my mom, engraved silver key ring for dad and engraved silver frames for grandparents. For the youngsters, there will be a huge variety of chocolate gift hampers.
We, the adults, usually have a lot of fun on festive times, why not include our elders in it too. Rather than simply handing over the gifts to grandparents, I'll ask them to do a little treasure hunt for the same. I'll post stickies at various places with a clue to the next place and finally they will reach their gifts. Won't it be fun for them?

I look forward to this Christmas holiday just like millions of other do over the globe. This is my favorite festive time and I wish to do everything just perfect for the celebrations. Although, the holiday is a traditional day, the celebrations need not be the same always. Add some extravaganza and fun elements to your celebrations. I have shared some of my ideas, you can explore them at Christmasnite.com to add some more creativity. Merry Christmas in advance, enjoy your holiday!.

No comments:

Post a Comment