Wednesday 5 September 2012

My First Post on My Personal Blog

My name is Kathryn Allen and I am a New York / India based freelance writer. I created this blog to share my life stories and experiences. Writing is like an odyssey that takes you to any place in this world or beyond. You are only limited by your imagination. As writers, most of us have heard that blogging is a great way to build our author platform.


When we write a blog personal blog, our creativity is on; your ideas are unhindered and inhibited. So many ideas, themes and phrases from your personal blog can be used in your official work. When readers read your blog and comment on any post; it's the feeling which is wonderful!

Personal blogging helps you to learn from your mistakes, find good in your writing and grow from them. It enhances your creativity in personal and professional career. When you write a blog, your readers and their comments are a great way to gauge your writing steps.

There are many benefits of writing a blog on side. There are so no such guidelines you need to follow while writing; all you need to be creative and imaginative. Add some flavor to your content by including something unexpected. This can be just a curious information that you think people will be interested in. Remember to reach out to right the people. Thus writer should have a personal blog that they write for on weekly basis.

I hope who went to write on their favorite topic enjoyed it and got a lot out of it, I know I did. Be creative or as literal or as metaphorical as you want. So head to your favorite blog spot and start blogging today!

1 comment: